The world-famous Mount Fuji is one of the most important national symbols of Japan attributing to its unparalleled charm, which is also regarded as a sacred mountain for its power to soothe people’s spirit and a famous tourist resort for the astonishing beauty. In 2013, Mount Fuji was selected as a world cultural heritage.
Mount Fuji is frequently delineated in art. To give a brand-new visual experience of it, modern art technique which is different from the traditional Japanese art style is used to limn the classic scenery of it on UIN microfiber leather shoes with a plain and fresh pink color, bringing the flattened highest volcano and its vibrant spring in Japan to your feet.
- Upper:Microfiber Leather / Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Slip-On
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins
I reLly like these shoes and will be getting another pair.
I absolutely love these shoes but just wanted to warn about the sizes. I usually buy a 9, an 8.5 I CAN fit into but my toes will usually be touching the tip of the shoe too tightly, so that's why I buy 9's. I purchased these in a 9 and they are waaaay too big. There is at least an inch and a half of extra space from my toe to the tip of the shoe, and the opening where you put your foot in is also too large. It should obviously be more snug around your ankle. So if you are like me and are on the edge of being a half size, I would recommend buying the half size and not a size up. For some reason Amazon is not letting me do just an exchange, but I have to fully return the shoes, and order the correct size, paying for them again, and then Amazon giving me Amazon credit instead of just refunding my money or letting me do an even exchange. Just another unnecessary action I have to take just to get correctly fitting shoes. Don't make the same mistake as me!