Information on how to enter the UIN FOOTWEAR Children’s Day Giveaways form part of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Participation in this promotion via the method of interaction stated in the social post, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
4. The Promoter is UIN Footwear.
5. Customers will automatically be entered into the draw to win a selection of UIN Footwear 60 USD eGift Card, titled the “Children’s Day GIVEAWAYS”
by following the method of entry on each post via Facebook, shared between 7th June to 13th June.
6. Only one entry per person is valid using a validated social media account. One entry per person would only redeem the prize one time.
7. Entries will be subject to moderation and entrants found to use multiple, bulk or falsified accounts to enter will be automatically disqualified.
8. The competition will run between 00:01am on 7th June and 23:59pm on 13th June 2020 (inclusive), with entries only accepted during this time period.
9. 10 winners will be selected everyday between 7th June to 13th June, using a random prize winner generator, based off the social post entries.
10. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
11. Once the eGift Card has been redeemed, the product is non-refundable nor non-changeable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
13. Persons who are resident in South America and Africa areas are not eligible to enter this competition.
14. Persons are aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this competition.
15. Employees of the Promoter (UIN Footwear) any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their
immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
16. By participating in the competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the competition.
17. The winner will be notified with a comment on the Facebook post requesting them to privately message the UIN Footwear account with their name, email address, and telephone number.
18. The electronic Gift Card would be sent to the email address provided by the winner within seven working days of the winner’s contact details being shared, received and comfirmed.
19. The eGift Card has the expiry period of 30 DAYS. The period begins from the date a gift card is send to the winner by email.
20. In the event that the winner does not make contact for any reason within 10 working days of the selection process date, the Promoter reserves the right to
cancel the prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
20. The Promoter may also require the winner to participate in reasonable publicity.
19. Details of the winners will be available by private messaging the UIN Footwear social channels.
20. Any entry from a person under the age of 18 will be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
23. Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the competition and for sending out the prize and will not be disclosed to a third party, without the individual’s prior consent.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by international law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook nor Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to these social channels. Entrants agree that Facebook and Instagram shall have no liability in respect of this draw.