The Great Wave off Kanagawa is a Japanese woodblock print fantastically depicts waves crashing on rocky shores, published in the late Edo period as the most famous work of Hokusai and one of the most recognizable works of Japanese art in the world.
Our painting on these kid shoes combines this classic work with the modern sci-fi monster Godzilla to recreate a freakish Wavy Monster, paying homage to the classic in a surprising way.
The round red background, representing as the warm sun, is shining to the still Mount Fuji, indicating that no matter how rough life is, there is always hope in front of us.
- Upper:Microfiber Leather / Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Hook & Loop
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Hook & loop design allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins