DESIGN CONCEPTTorii is a Japanese gateway of light construction commonly built at the approach to a Shinto shrine. Symbolizing the entrance of the world of immortals, this traditional Japanese building is defined to distinguish the divine realm inhabited by God and the secular realm inhabited by human beings and to remind people that special attention should be paid to behavior. The one printed on UIN art shoes is Senbon Torii. With tens of thousands of torii gates in the red color of harvest season, Senbon Torii is lining the road up the mountain to the main shrine building. Then, one of the most iconic views of Japan is shaped. Overwhelmed by beautiful and profound longing, many visitors are attracted to this auspicious landmark, praying for success and happiness. To follow this favorable wish, UIN flats painted this special Japanese landmark on the shoes, hoping you could take this good wish in your next journey even if you are not in Japan.
- Upper:Microfiber Leather / Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Slip-On
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins
Really ended up liking these shoes. A little loose but fit how I wanted them to be. Very fun. Lots of compliments. I'm wearing art!