- Artwork from Tim Gainey--Flower Prayer
- Microfiber Leather Shoes;
- COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Comfortable casual canvas shoes with super lightweight for outdoor sports, hiking, walking and traveling;
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for wearing with any attire;
- SOFT INNER - Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super comfortable to provide unmatched support;
- SLIP RESISTANT - Soles of the shoes are durable and have remarkable traction to ensure that you are stable on your feet during any casual activity;
- EASY TO SLIP IN AND TAKE OFF- Perfect shape of the arch, accommodate the shape of your arch to achieve the most comfortable fit;
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY - UIN' canvas pairs and microfiber leather pairs are made by environmentally-friendly materials, choices for environmentalists and vegetarians;
This artwork is designed by Tim and Trev Gainey, who have spent most of their life on a spiritual journey, humbled by the deep devotion that springs from the Indian culture. They intend to reflect the inner nature of the subject matter before them through the photographic medium.
Flower Prayer girl started life as a simple shot of a young Indian girl in prayer, however, it evolved into the flowering spiritual design which they wanted to reflect that simple state of devotion in an uncomplicated digital way. Many many hours later after hundreds of shapes were created the finished design appeared before them. Simple elegant with the essence of inner prayer.
This model deploys the Hindu’s aum and chrysanthemums to shape a praying girl on the black background, signifying best wishes for a better world. With multiple colors on the painting, the praying girl speaks, increasing the mythological flavor of the whole design.
With a novel painting technique, this painting takes its exquisite decoration, dynamic lines, and contrastive colors to present a sense of simplicity, liveliness, elegance, and nobility.
Bought these in my shoe size and they fit perfectly! I get compliments on them all the time, and I am very satisfied with the look and fit. That said, there is no arch support whatsoever, and they aren't the most comfortable shoe to wear if you're on your feet more than you're not. I'm sure this could be fixed with a custom-fit insert as there's room to expand the shoe, but they are definitely not as comfortable as a comparable Crocs brand canvas shoe. For the price though, I cannot complain whatsoever.