This painting, full of fine lines and vivid colors, reflects the design of an elaborate hand-dyed kimono. As well, the black kimono is the noblest and most formal in Japanese kimono culture, which is only worn in the festive occasions.
As for the aesthetics, gaily colored in the red, the women canvas shoes spread an atmosphere of passion, liveliness and exhilaration. A Kyoto’s maiko displays her gracefully slender figure and elegant dancing on the bright red background, embodying the elegance and coquetry of Japanese females.
- Upper:Canvas / Heel Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Slip-On
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins
WOW! So impressed with my Geisha shoes! I didn't know what to expect, but what I got was the right size (thanks to the helpful sizing chart on the site), wonderful unique styling, and best of all - comfort! FANTASTIC option for heat-wave hot summers, the shoe is cooling, with supportive in-sole, and bouncy sole. Replacing my NIKE mesh shoes, my new uin footwear brings flair and function to me on the streets of Montreal, Quebec (Canada). PERFECT for the city streets, around the home/balcony/backyard, and into cottage/beach worlds. Off to buy another pair!
Used as a beach shoe.
Both pairs are a great fit and have received many compliments.