Maneki Neko is one of the most popular lucky symbols in Japan with a smiling face and a waving leg.
The belief in a Maneki Neko can trace back to the late Edo period and arose from an old proverb “If a cat raises its paw over the ears and washes its face, then patrons will come”. And it gradually broadens its meaning for each waving leg while the left is meant for more customers to a shop and the right for luck and happiness.
Back to the painting on the art shoes, we gather different sizes of Maneki Nekos with left and right waving legs and words of benison and symbols of money on their bodies, impetrating for both fortune and felicity.
- Upper:Canvas / Heel Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Hook & Loop
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Hook & loop design allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins