“Folk mysteries and regional characters are hidden behind the visual patterns.”
Inspired by the tribe customs, these footwear series adopt the exotic elements to bring wearers the aesthetic and lingering charm. The Ganesha shoes select the Indian Ganesha, the elephant-headed Hindu god of fortune and intelligence, remover of obstacles, the protector of families as our design prototype. Ganesha is traditionally worshipped by Hindu before any major events—rites, wedding, pilgrimage, etc., as it’s believed that Ganesha can lead the common people to approach to other gods and achieve well-being.
A riot of colors is painted in our sacred Ganesha, with the white background (a classical feature of Hindu temples) forming intense color contrast, to unfold a mini-India where gorgeous colors are ubiquitous in Hindu clothes and accessories, architectures and vehicles.
With Ganesha, our UIN footwear vests the best blessing in our shoes, and wish you experience mysterious India and its dramatical charm.
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN' canvas pairs and microfiber leather pairs are made by environmentally-friendly materials, choices for environmentalists and vegetarians
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for wearing with any attire
- SOFT INNER - Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super comfortable to provide unmatched support